As a Salesmate user, you are already using list views to decide which columns should appear in the listing views of your different modules. These lists let you view the data suitable for your business needs.
We have gone one step further to offer you some more functionalities to manage list views in a better way. Here are the new changes you will see in list views:
1. Store separate columns per view: Now, you can choose a completely different set of columns for each view. You will be able to select which data columns you want to see for different pipelines or different contact types.
2. Better control for Admin users: Do you like to use the same column sets for each view across your organization. No need to switch between accounts and save it for an individual user. Now you have the power to set the same set of columns for each user with a single click.
You can understand these changes in-detail using our support article here.
You may also enjoy these
If you’ve tried Salesmate before (or you’re an existing customer), you might know that our platform already...3 Min read
April was a productive month for us. We took feedback from our customers on items that impact their daily...2 Min read
Automation Journeys and Reports are among the essential features for our customers. So, February is about...4 Min read
2022 was a massive year for us in terms of taking customer experiences to the next level. We achieved amazing...2 Min read
Make sales sexy again 😉
- Save at least 50% on subscriptions and integrations.
- Save 30% more time for your sales team.
- Choose a CRM trusted by 5000+ businesses.