As a Salesmate user, you are already using list views to decide which columns should appear in the listing views of your different modules. These lists let you view the data suitable for your business needs.
We have gone one step further to offer you some more functionalities to manage list views in a better way. Here are the new changes you will see in list views:
1. Store separate columns per view: Now, you can choose a completely different set of columns for each view. You will be able to select which data columns you want to see for different pipelines or different contact types.
2. Better control for Admin users: Do you like to use the same column sets for each view across your organization. No need to switch between accounts and save it for an individual user. Now you have the power to set the same set of columns for each user with a single click.
You can understand these changes in-detail using our support article here.
You may also enjoy these
April 2023: 5 Improvements in Contacts, Companies, Salesmate Chat & more
April was a productive month for us. We took feedback from our customers on items that impact their daily...2 Min read
🚀 Salesmate Experience Updates: 11 exciting things happened this March
A couple of important additions and improvements this month. There’s no specific theme to this...6 Min read
🚀 Salesmate Experience Updates: Changes in Automation Journeys & Reporting Widgets
Automation Journeys and Reports are among the essential features for our customers. So, February is about...4 Min read
🚀 Salesmate Experience Updates: Improving Sequences & Introducing Brand Book in January 2023
2022 was a massive year for us in terms of taking customer experiences to the next level. We achieved amazing...2 Min read
Year in Review 2022: Leveling up UX & productivity, one update at a time!
It’s 2023, and Salesmate team is so excited! But before that, we should pause, look back, and evaluate...6 Min read
Start winning deals and life-long customers
- A single platform for marketing, sales, and customer success
- Save more than 40% money on multiple subscriptions & integrations
- A single source of data for your entire business
- Industry-best automation to save you hours everyday!
- Start with a risk-free 15 days trial, and pick from pricing plans starting at just $12/user/month.
Kashyap Trivedi is working with an awesome marketing team at Salesmate CRM. He is deeply interested in learning digital marketing trends and try them out! When he’s not working, you’ll find him reading a good book or meditating.