What’s new in this update:
- Make and receive calls from your Salesmate Mobile app
- Global Search UI/UX Improvements in Salesmate Web App
- New and Improved Chrome Plugin
1. Make and Receive Calls From Salesmate Mobile Apps
Available on both iOS and Android platforms, Salesmate CRM’ has rolled out the latest app update that brings web app calling functionality to your mobile devices.
With this update, you can now:
- Make and receive calls with the virtual numbers already added on your web app
- Log and add calls to already existing activity or create a whole new activity
- Take important notes while on the call which will automatically get logged
- Record the calls for future references
- Navigate the app during a call and get back to the call with a single touch
You can also adjust their availability from “Call settings” as per the call schedule and according to their work hours.
- Easily select the virtual number for making outgoing calls
- Set your outgoing call preferences
- Make calls from the app dashboard and contact page,
An exciting update for iOS users
If you use our Salesmate iOS app on your iPhone and iPad, you can directly make calls from your phonebook, just long press the calling button and select Salesmate. And yes, these calls will get automatically get logged!
Go ahead and download the Salesmate mobile CRM from the Play Store or App Store and try out our latest update.
Want to know more about making calls from our iOS and Android app then click here.
2. Global Search UI/UX Improvements in Salesmate Web App
The Salesmate global search is available at the top, across the web app. Simply input the search keyword or a system/custom field value, it will display 5 top results of each suggested record type. The results will be grouped by record type
3. New and Improved Chrome Plugin
The Salesmate CRM chrome plugin for Gmail is now updated to support the latest Gmail version to make it work faster and better.
Keep an eye out on our Product Update section for more upcoming features!
Not on Salesmate? Click here for a free trial and efficiently call, email and message conveniently from your CRM for enhancing your communications and building a long-term relationship with your clients.
You may also enjoy these
Year in Review 2022: Leveling up UX & productivity, one update at a time!
It’s 2023, and Salesmate team is so excited! But before that, we should pause, look back, and evaluate...6 Min read
🚀 Salesmate Experience Updates: 3 UI changes you’ll love!
Customize Web Forms to match your branding guidelines Salesmate Web Forms can be embedded into your website...1 Min read
Salesmate Score: Spend your time on the most relevant prospects
Salesmate Score is a simple scoring system to identify the best leads, subscribers, prospects, customers,...5 Min read
Introducing Formula Fields in Salesmate: Calculate complex calculations automatically
This May, Salesmate is bringing Formula Fields, that’ll help you create custom formulas and use them for various...4 Min read
Introducing Text Pilot: Power up text messaging campaigns with intelligence & automation
With more than 95% open rate, SMS is still one of the trusted channels to deliver crucial messages for...2 Min read
A writer with an uncommon funny bone and a knack for perfection, Saptarshi loves to write about anything that can be of help to businesses, people, and dogs! A true human at heart, he likes to spend most of his time researching the internet to find ways technology is influencing our daily life (positively).