What’s new in this update:
- Make and receive calls from your Salesmate Mobile app
- Global Search UI/UX Improvements in Salesmate Web App
- New and Improved Chrome Plugin
1. Make and Receive Calls From Salesmate Mobile Apps
With this update, you can now:
- Make and receive calls with the virtual numbers already added on your web app
- Log and add calls to already existing activity or create a whole new activity
- Take important notes while on the call which will automatically get logged
- Record the calls for future references
- Navigate the app during a call and get back to the call with a single touch
You can also adjust their availability from “Call settings” as per the call schedule and according to their work hours.
- Easily select the virtual number for making outgoing calls
- Set your outgoing call preferences
- Make calls from the app dashboard and contact page,
An exciting update for iOS users
If you use our Salesmate iOS app on your iPhone and iPad, you can directly make calls from your phonebook, just long press the calling button and select Salesmate. And yes, these calls will get automatically get logged!
Want to know more about making calls from our iOS and Android app then click here.
2. Global Search UI/UX Improvements in Salesmate Web App
The Salesmate global search is available at the top, across the web app. Simply input the search keyword or a system/custom field value, it will display 5 top results of each suggested record type. The results will be grouped by record type
3. New and Improved Chrome Plugin
The Salesmate CRM chrome plugin for Gmail is now updated to support the latest Gmail version to make it work faster and better.
Keep an eye out on our Product Update section for more upcoming features!
Not on Salesmate? Click here for a free trial and efficiently call, email and message conveniently from your CRM for enhancing your communications and building a long-term relationship with your clients.
You may also enjoy these
This February, Salesmate is introducing a new feature and five product improvements. We’re...2 Min read