When it comes to marketing automation, there are various opportunities where you can implement it into your business process.
In this blog post, we’ll break down the different types of marketing automation and show you how they can help your business grow.
With marketing automation, you can streamline your entire business process by automating tasks such as outreach, lead scoring, executing personalized campaigns, A/B split your marketing campaigns, and much more!
- When do you need marketing automation?
- Types of marketing automation
- Salesmate’s marketing automation for your business process
When do you need marketing automation?
If you’re just getting started with your business, or if you don’t have a lot of experience with marketing, then you might not need marketing automation right away.
However, if you’re looking to scale your business and reach a larger audience, then marketing automation software can be a great tool to help you reach your goals by automating repetitive tasks.
With best marketing automation platforms, companies can automate their marketing tasks, such as email marketing, social media campaigns, and targeted ads.
So, instead of using different tools such as customer relationship management software, email marketing tools, workflow automation tools, or social media automation tools, you can manage everything from one platform.
This allows businesses to focus on other areas of their business, while still being able to reach their target market.
Types of marketing automation
To help you understand how each type of marketing automation works, we’ve listed down various types of marketing automation and their benefits.
1. Email marketing automation
Email marketing automation is a type of marketing automation strategy that uses email to nurture and engage your customers.
With email automation, you can send automated emails to your customers based on their actions or interactions with your business and improve your marketing efforts.
For example, you can set up an automated email campaign that sends a welcome email to new subscribers, or a promotional email to prospects who haven’t purchased from you yet.
Email marketing automation can also be used to re-engage customers who haven’t interacted with your business in a while.
With such email marketing strategies, you can send personalized and targeted messages to your customers, which can lead to more conversions and higher customer retention rates.
Benefits of email marketing automation
- Helps you nurture and engage your customers
- Saves the time of your marketing teams by automating your business process
- Enables you to execute personalized campaigns
- Helps you increase revenue and build customer relationships
- Lets you focus on other areas of your business
2. Social media marketing automation
Social media marketing automation is a type of digital marketing automation that uses social media to engage and connect with your customers.
With social media marketing automation, you can automate your social media posts and enhance your digital marketing campaigns.
You can also use social media marketing automation to listen to and engage with your customers on different social media platforms.
For example, you can set up automated alerts for any message containing your brand name or product. Moreover, you can use social media marketing automation to track your competitor’s social media activity.
Examples of social media marketing automation tools are Hootsuite, Insights, Buffer, and Sprout Social.
Benefits of social media marketing automation
- Helps you engage and connect with your customers
- Saves you time by automating your social media campaigns
- Helps you track your competitor’s social media activity
- Helps in social listening and understanding the customers’ preferences
3. CRM automation
CRM (customer relationship management) automation is a type of marketing automation that helps you manage your customer relationships.
With CRM automation, you can automate tasks like adding new contacts to your CRM, sending follow-up emails to customers, and creating customer segmentation to nurture your leads.
With automated CRM, you can improve customer satisfaction and loyalty, increase sales, and save time for your marketing team.
CRM automation can also help you keep track of your customer’s interactions and identify touchpoints within your business.
This type of marketing automation can be used to trigger automated emails or tasks based on customer interactions.
Benefits of CRM automation
- Helps you manage your customer relationships
- Saves time by automating various business processes
- Provides a 360-degree view of your sales pipeline
- Efficient lead management and automated lead assignment
- Helps you grow your revenue and build lasting customer relationships
Smoothly Manage Your Customer Relationships
Explore how Salesmate can assist you with easy customer relationship management.Start My Trial Now
4. Mobile marketing automation
Mobile marketing automation is a type of marketing automation that uses mobile devices to reach and engage your customers.
With mobile marketing automation, you can send automated text messages, push notifications, and in-app messages to your customers and execute your SMS marketing campaigns.
Benefits of mobile marketing automation
- It helps you reach and engage your customers on their mobile devices.
- Saves you time by automating your mobile marketing campaigns.
- Helps you increase sales and build customer relationships.
- Let you focus on other areas of your business.
You can also use mobile marketing automation to track your customer’s locations and send them targeted messages based on their location.
5. Sales and marketing workflow automation
Sales and marketing workflow automation is a type of marketing automation that helps you automate your sales and marketing processes.
With sales and marketing workflow automation, you can automate tasks like lead nurturing, contact management, and email marketing.
Benefits of sales and marketing workflow automation
- Helps you streamline your sales and marketing processes
- Saves you time by automating your tasks
- Lets you focus on other areas of your business
Workflow automation can also help you track your customer’s interactions and touchpoints with your business. This type of marketing automation can streamline your sales and marketing processes and help you close more deals.
Automate Your Sales and Marketing Process
Checkout how Salesmate can streamline the workflow of your various business processesStart My Trial Now
6. Marketing automation analytics
Marketing automation analytics is a type of marketing automation that helps you track, measure, and analyze your marketing campaigns.
With marketing automation analytics, you can track your campaign’s performance, measure your ROI, and optimize your marketing campaigns for better results.
Benefits of marketing automation analytics
- Helps you track and measure your marketing campaigns
- Analyze your campaign’s performance
- Track your ads, social media posts, emails, etc
- Helps you optimize your campaigns for better results
7. Omnichannel automation
Omnichannel marketing automation is a type of marketing automation that helps you coordinate your marketing activities across multiple channels.
The main goal of omnichannel automation is to create a unified customer experience across all channels. With omnichannel marketing automation, you can automate tasks like lead nurturing, contact management, and email marketing.
You can also use omnichannel marketing automation to track your customer’s interactions and touchpoints with your business.
This is the type of marketing automation that can help you create a seamless customer experience across all channels.
Benefits of omnichannel marketing automation
- You can coordinate your marketing activities across multiple channel
- Helps you track your customer’s interactions with your business
- Create a seamless customer experience across all channels
Salesmate’s marketing automation for your business process
In this article, you came across different types of marketing automation, and Salesmate is a platform that brings various types of marketing automation into one platform.
Salesmate is a unified customer journey and CRM platform that helps you automate your sales, marketing, and customer support processes.
Here’s how salesmate’s marketing automation solution can help your business processes –
- Email marketing – With Salesmate, you can send personalized and targeted emails, execute email blasts, A/B test your email campaigns, set up automated email workflow, and get insightful reports.
- Sales and marketing automation – Right from capturing and storing customer data, managing leads, to closing the deal, and nurturing customers, Salesmate’s sales and marketing automation does it all.
- SMS (Mobile) Marketing – Salesmate acts as SMS CRM that provides a text messaging feature in which you can execute SMS marketing campaigns by sending bulk messages, personalizing the texts, and crafting compelling templates to capture the attention of your prospects.
- CRM automation – Salesmate CRM offers various features such as sales pipeline management, lead management, contact management, and other automation features such as power dialer, smart queue, etc.
- Marketing automation analytics – Once you’ve executed your marketing campaigns, you can use marketing automation analytics to measure the performance of your marketing campaigns and find out which campaign worked best for your company.
If you want to scale your business, then Salesmate is the perfect CRM for every business. Want to know if Salesmate will work for your company? Try our free 15 days trial now –
Marketing automation is a powerful tool, and it’s only going to become more important as we move further into the digital age. If you haven’t started using marketing automation in your own business, now is the time to start.
You may also enjoy these
Automating business processes has long been a luxury for larger organizations, but...6 Min read