With an aim to create better opportunities for sales professionals, we integrated with Gravity Form Plugin. It allows you to create new contacts or deals every time your website visitor submits your form. Let Salesmate organize your form submissions so you can focus on selling.
About Gravity Forms
Gravity Forms is used as a full featured contact form Plugin for WordPress. Gravity Forms help you build complex and interactive contact or lead forms for your websites in minutes. No coding is required. Gravity Form is widely used by millions of companies to create forms on their websites.
Gravity Forms Salesmate Add-On
Now, quit floundering your leads. Our Salesmate add-on captures essential contact details. The details from form entries will be sync to our Salesmate CRM. You do not need to dig into your emails to find a potential lead. They will appear in your CRM’s contact database to connect instantly.
- Seamless Integration: Quickly and easy integration with Salesmate CRM when a form is submitted.
- Create Contacts: Create a contact in Salesmate CRM directly from the web when a form is submitted.
- Update Contacts: Update a contact in Salesmate CRM directly from the web when a form is submitted.
- Create Deals: Create a Deal in Salesmate CRM and assign it to the newly created or already exists Contact.
- Avoid duplicates: Avoid redundancy by checking existing leads and contacts by their email address.
Now convert your website visitor to new leads in Salesmate and concentrate on selling.
- Self -hosted WordPress website
- Salesmate Subscription
- Gravity form Plugin installed & Activated.
- Salesmate CRM plugin installed & Activated.
Find out more:
Gravity Forms Salesmate CRM Add-On
Download Plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/gf-salesmate-add-on/#description
You may also enjoy these
April 2023: 5 Improvements in Contacts, Companies, Salesmate Chat & more
April was a productive month for us. We took feedback from our customers on items that impact their daily...2 Min read
🚀 Salesmate Experience Updates: 11 exciting things happened this March
A couple of important additions and improvements this month. There’s no specific theme to this...6 Min read
🚀 Salesmate Experience Updates: Changes in Automation Journeys & Reporting Widgets
Automation Journeys and Reports are among the essential features for our customers. So, February is about...4 Min read
🚀 Salesmate Experience Updates: Improving Sequences & Introducing Brand Book in January 2023
2022 was a massive year for us in terms of taking customer experiences to the next level. We achieved amazing...2 Min read
Year in Review 2022: Leveling up UX & productivity, one update at a time!
It’s 2023, and Salesmate team is so excited! But before that, we should pause, look back, and evaluate...6 Min read
Start winning deals and life-long customers
- A single platform for marketing, sales, and customer success
- Save more than 40% money on multiple subscriptions & integrations
- A single source of data for your entire business
- Industry-best automation to save you hours everyday!
- Start with a risk-free 15 days trial, and pick from pricing plans starting at just $12/user/month.
An avid writer who likes to explore new fields and research about interesting subjects. She is a versatile content developer who plays with words to express her thoughts. Calm, carefree and creative are the words that describes her the best.