CRM FOR MARKETING AGENCY
7 biggest pain-points, 1 solution.
CRM for marketing agencies
Facing any of these 7 major marketing agency problems? The solution is right here.
Take a look at how CRM for marketing agencies can help you solve these critical problems.
No credit card required.
7 biggest problems
faced by marketing agencies
Running a marketing agency comes with unique struggles on a daily basis. But if we look at the biggest problems, you can relate with these:
- Problems of generating new leads and business opportunities.
- Difficulty in nurturing new leads and push them down the funnel.
- Losing important deals due to pipeline unawareness.
- Have to use various platforms for communication and pay huge money on tools.
- Difficulty in managing communications with existing clients and partners.
- Build long-term relationships with existing clients and get repeat business.
- Scattered data for better decision-making and business direction.
TYPES OF AGENCIES THAT CAN USE SALESMATE
Is Salesmate CRM right for your marketing agency?
Salesmate is flexible for all kinds of marketing agencies. You can manage various services and specialization easily in Salesmate. If you provide the following services, Salesmate is the best decision for your agency!
Search Engine Optimization
Pay Per Click
Conversion Rate Optimization
Social Media Marketing
SALESMATE CRM FOR MARKETING AGENCY
How Salesmate CRM for marketing agencies
solves these problems?
Heavily related with those 7 problems? Take a look at why Salesmate is the perfect solution for your marketing agency.
LEAD GENERATION TOOLS IN SALESMATE
Meet new opportunities with lead generation tools
Meet new opportunities with lead generation tools
Create beautiful Web Forms and plug them on your landing pages in minutes!
Talk to website visitors and turn them into hot MQLs using Live Chat Software.
Want to relax and still generate leads? Chatbots are here to automatically generate leads while sipping a coffee!
Use Email Marketing to generate new leads with Marketing Automation.
Naturally, book more meetings with Salesmate’s Meeting Scheduler. Place your calendar on money pages and send more opportunities to the sales team.
Generating leads from various sources? Easily Capture Lead sources and find your perfect channel.
LEAD NURTURING IN SALESMATE CRM
Start new relationships automatically!
Automatically send welcome emails to fresh contacts once the new leads are captured. Start a welcome email campaign with new leads using Automation Journeys.
Use built-in SMS marketing functionalities for the elevated client experience.
Create a series of text messages and send them in bulk at your desired date and time.
Nurture leads using the combination of emails and SMS for a better experience.
Top rated across all platforms
Customers have rated us the best compared to any other software across review platforms like G2, Gartner, TrustRadius.
MANAGE LEADS USING PIPELINES
Create and customize new pipelines for every service
Customize pipelines the way you want to. You can also create a separate pipeline for every service you offer for better management.
Create new deals under Sales Pipeline, and collect crucial prospect data. Build a solid customer profile using Contact Management.
Quickly move deals between stages using drag and drop.
Use Lead Scoring to easily identify the true potential of a lead!
Email, call, text, and conference in CRM!
Two-way Sync your inbox with Salesmate and manage all the communications without juggling between inbox and CRM.
Make calls right from Salesmate using Built-in Calling. Reach 80+ countries and take your marketing agency to the next level!
Add text messaging to your communication and achieve the highest open rate. Try SMS marketing in CRM.
Using Zoom, Google Meet, or MS Teams for conferencing? Directly connect your calendar with Salesmate and book meetings right from your CRM.
Use Salesmate Sequences for sales &and content marketing outreach, and automatically take follow-ups!
Use Shared Team Inbox to manage common inboxes and drive meaningful conversations like a true team!
Loved by 5000+ businesses across continents!
Try Salesmate completely free for 15 days and see why so many businesses love using Salesmate everyday.
Create campaigns in minutes, build relationships for life!
Take a look at the kind of campaigns you can build using Salesmate’s automation capabilities:
Send email marketing newsletters to your subscribers.
Send greetings to your clients on birthdays and anniversaries using date-based emails.
Run client feedback (NPS) & case study campaigns for greater CX.
Reach inboxes with special offers and discount campaigns.
Use SMS marketing to send meeting reminders and offers.
REPORTING & DASHBOADS
Know your agency and customers from the core
Create recurring reports automatically.
Create reports that tell you the most profitable services.
Build Custom Dashboard with your favorite data.
Generate reports on sales team performance.
Create activity performance reports.
45+ Dashboard Widgets & 30 Report templates, pre-made.
MARKETING AGENCY CRM PRICING
At a price marketing agencies would love!
Explore four simple and affordable Salesmate princing plans.
Build & organize your sales function
$276, billed annually Or $29 per user if billed monthly
Automate sales and close more deals
$468, billed annually Or $49 per user if billed monthly
Become a revenue machine
$756, billed annually Or $79 per user if billed monthly
Perfect fit for enterprise sales teams
Connect with our sales team for enterprise pricing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? Find answers!
What is CRM for a marketing agency?
CRM for marketing agency is a customer relationship management software that helps businesses keep track of their customers and manage their interactions. It can help businesses automate their marketing and sales processes to track and analyze customer data. It can also help businesses improve customer service and support operations.
What are the types of marketing agencies and how CRM is useful for them?
The use of CRM is beneficial for all different kinds of marketing agencies. Below are the types of marketing agencies:
1. Digital marketing agencies: These firms employ techniques such as social media promotion, pay-per-click (PPC) ads, and search engine optimization (SEO) to engage effectively with their intended audience.
CRM can help agencies automate their marketing processes, making managing their campaigns easier and more efficient. Finally, CRM can help agencies to better understand their clients and create more targeted and effective marketing campaigns.
2. Advertising agencies: Advertising agencies create, plan, and manage all aspects of a company’s advertising. They often specialize in specific areas, such as print, radio, or television ads.
CRM systems are used by advertising agencies to keep track of their client’s relationships and interactions with the agency.
It also helps the agency understand user behavior and create targeted campaigns that can generate more leads. The CRM system can help the agency to better understand its clients’ needs.
3. PR agencies: A public relations agency is a firm that represents clients in the public eye. Generating positive press coverage for clients is the primary focus of a PR agency.
Crafting press releases, organizing press conferences, and managing media relations campaigns are typical activities carried out by public relations agencies.
CRM helps in managing the relationships with the media and keep a track of project deadlines and the performance of the publicity campaign.
4. SEO agencies: SEO agencies help businesses improve their visibility and ranking on search engines. They use various strategies, such as content marketing, link building, and keyword research. CRM software can help SEO agencies track their clients’ progress and performance over time.
5. PPC agencies: CRM is useful for PPC agencies because it helps them track their customer’s journey from start to finish. This data This information can be used to improve the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns and optimize their conversion rates.
6. Email marketing agencies: Email marketing agencies help businesses to reach out to their customers and prospects through email sequences and automated campaigns. One can generate leads, nurture leads, build relationships and sell products or services using email marketing.
CRM is useful for email marketing agencies because it helps them keep track of their customers’ interactions and preferences, so they can deliver personalized messages at the right time and close more deals. It can also help them segment their lists on the basis of user’s action and behavior.
7. Content marketing agencies: Content marketing agencies is to create and distribute content for their clients. For such agencies, managing content pipelines is tedious. CRM software would allow them to create an individual content pipeline for each client.
Agencies can use Sequences to connect and follow-up with publications for content distribution. Content marketing agencies have coordinators that regularly share updates with clients. Shared Team Inbox is the perfect tool for this use case.
8. Social media marketing agencies: Social media marketing agencies: These agencies manage social media accounts for businesses and create strategies to grow their following, increase engagement, and boost sales.
CRM software can be used to track customer interactions across all channels, including social media. This data can be used to create targeted marketing campaigns that conversion rates.
9. Affiliate marketing agencies: These organizations work with affiliate networks to connect advertisers with publishers. They use data analysis and tracking tools to identify opportunities for their clients and improve conversions.
CRM software can help them keep track of relationships with affiliates, manage commissions & payments, and automate repetitive tasks.
10. Media agencies: These agencies are responsible for planning and buying advertising space and time across traditional, digital, and emerging platforms.
CRM software helps media agencies keep track of client interactions, budgeting, and performance metrics to optimize campaigns and deliver better results.
Does a digital marketing agency need a CRM?
- There’s no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the right CRM for a digital marketing agency depends on the unique needs and goals of that business. However, in general, a CRM can be a valuable tool for managing customer relationships and improving agency operations.
- If you’re considering implementing a CRM system for your digital marketing agency, be sure to do your research and choose a platform that will best support your specific needs.
- CRM systems can offer a number of benefits for digital marketing agencies. For example, a CRM can help you keep track of your customers’ contact information, purchase history, and other important data.
- This information can be used to better understand your customers’ needs and develop more targeted marketing campaigns. Additionally, a CRM can help you streamline your agency’s operations by automating tasks such as lead tracking, appointment scheduling, and invoicing.
- When choosing a CRM for your digital marketing agency, be sure to consider your specific business needs. There are number of different CRM platforms in the market, so it’s important to select one that will best support your agency’s workflow.
- Additionally, be sure to choose a CRM that integrates with any other software systems you’re using, such as your email marketing platform or accounting software. This will help ensure a smooth and efficient workflow for your team.
What is the importance of using CRM for marketing agency?
There are many benefits of using CRM for marketing agency. Below are some reasons:
- It helps you run automated personalized outreach campaigns.
- Capture leads from campaigns instantly using Web forms, Live chat, etc.
- Auto-update your contact and company records with auto profile enrichment.
- Score all your leads and identify hot leads automatically.
- Create activities such as calls, emails, or texts automatically to engage with leads.
- Nurture your leads by automating your follow-ups.
- Send proposals, quotes, and estimates directly from CRM using integrations with Proposal management tools like PandaDoc, DocuSign, etc.
- Keep an eagle eye on all your leads with Kanban Sales Pipeline.
- Keep track of the Sales team’s performance with insightful reports.
- Coach your sales reps with the help of call recording and other insights.
- Deliver exceptional after-sale support with team inbox and live chat.
- Increase brand loyalty and reduce churn with event-based triggers.
- Personalize your engagement with each lead based on their action and behavior.
- Automate your entire customer journey.
What are the key features of marketing agency CRM?
Some of the key features to look for include the following:
- Automated email campaigns:
CRM for marketing agencies must have the ability to automate email campaigns. You to send personalized emails to your prospects and clients based on their interactions with your business.
- Shared Team inbox:
It’s difficult to track customer communication when multiple people are involved. You and your team can view and respond to customer communication from one place using shared team inbox software.
- Web forms:
Web forms can be used to capture leads from your website. CRM marketing agency should offer the ability to create, capture and track all the leads generated by specific Web forms from multiple pages on your website. It also helps you gather insights on which page and content is converting more.
- Call tracking:
Call tracking can be used to track and analyze phone calls. A marketing agency CRM allows you to maintain a log of all the calls made and received helping you analyze the performance of each sales rep and coach them for better productivity.
- Text Messaging:
Text messaging is one of the most popular channel to reach out to your prospects and customers due to its high open rate. So, look for a CRM that allows you to send bulk SMS and engage better with your prospects.
CRM marketing agency should offer integrations with other third-party software. It allows you to send or receive data between multiple apps and bring all the data of your existing tech stack to a single place for better and clear insights.
- Sales pipeline:
Using a sales pipeline, you can track and manage your leads. A CRM for your digital marketing agency will help you identify hot leads and also provide you insights regarding the roadblocks in your sales process.
Just remove those roadblocks, and you will see a visible difference in your revenue. So, for your marketing agency, choose a CRM that allows you to create multiple sales pipelines for each service that you are offering.
- Sales Reports:
Reports are lifeline for everyone, it gives you idea on how the team and individual reps are performing. So, look for a CRM that allows you to create custom reports as per your requirement and you can start making decisions based on data.
- Live chat:
Live chat can be used to engage with customers in real-time. CRM for marketing agencies should offer the ability to create and track live chat conversations.
- Contact management:
CRM for marketing agency should offer the ability to manage your contacts and their information. It should also offer the ability to automatically update your contact records with new information and keep the records updated, so you can access them whenever you require.
- Lead Scoring:
Lead scoring can be used to prioritize and manage your leads. Marketing agency CRM should offer the ability to create and assign a score to every lead generated to prioritize hot leads and close more deals.
- Workflow Automation:
Workflow Automation allows you to create automated activities like calls, emails and texts for your sales reps. This helps sales reps plan their day in advance and reduce their time manually entering every conversation in the CRM.
Sequences help you to automate your follow-ups with your leads. It can be used to send automatic emails, texts, or even call your leads without any manual intervention. Engage with your prospects and customers at regular intervals without any human interference.
There are many CRM digital marketing agency available in the market. Considering the CRM that provides the features that will benefit your business is important. The above-mentioned features are some of the key features to look for in a marketing agency CRM.
How to choose right CRM software for marketing agency?
Businesses should consider various factors while choosing the best CRM software for marketing agencies. Some of the key factors are as follows:
1. Affordability: The CRM software should be affordable and fit within the marketing agency’s budget.
2. Easy to use: The software should be user-friendly and set up, enabling employees to learn swiftly and begin utilizing it.
3. Functionality: The software should offer the required features and functionality that the business requires to sell more and grow their revenue.
4. Integrations: The software should integrate with other software used by the business such as accounting, email, marketing, and eCommerce platforms.
4. Customer support: The support should be quick and easy to reach in case of any help required. There shouldn’t be any extra cost associated to get premium support.
5. Scalable: The CRM software should be scalable to grow as you hire more people in your team. It also needs to be customizable to deliver the right features to the right team.
What are some of the best CRM for marketing agencies?
The best CRM for marketing agencies are as follows:
1. Salesmate CRM
Salesmate is a cloud-based CRM software that helps marketing agencies manage their entire sales and marketing processes, from running campaigns to capturing, nurturing, and closing leads.
It also allows you to manage your customer support. The key features provided by Salesmate are Web forms, Live chat, Sales pipeline, Meeting scheduler etc. that allow your team to be more productive and closer more deals.
2. HubSpot Sales:
Hubspot Sales is a CRM software that gives you the ability to track, manage, and report on your sales pipeline and performance. It also has features that allow you to automate your sales process and stay organized as you scale your agency.
It helps salespeople to focus on their deals and increase their closing rate. It has a range of features such as contact management, deal tracking, activity logging, and customizable dashboards.
It offers a wide range of features that can help agencies manage their customers and sales pipeline more effectively. It also has a robust reporting system that can give insights into an agency’s performance.
Insightly is a CRM software that offers various features such as contact management, sales automation, opportunity tracking, and reporting.
It’s an ideal choice for businesses looking to get CRM with project management capabilities; hence, businesses from construction and other industries are more inclined towards the same.
Apptivo is a cloud-based CRM software that offers various features such as contact management, sales automation, opportunity tracking, and reporting. Additionally, it provides an iOS and Android mobile app.
Why Salesmate is the best CRM for digital marketing agency?
Salesmate CRM stands out as the top choice for digital marketing agencies due to its affordability, user-friendliness, and an extensive array of features it provides. It also integrates with other software businesses use, such as accounting, email, and marketing.
It can also automate sales processes and provide reporting and analytics to help analyze performance, this will save time and increase the efficiency of sales and marketing teams.
It provides good customer support in case of any issues. Additionally, Salesmate CRM offers a free trial so businesses can try it before buying it.