We are constantly working to make your day-to-day experience with Salesmate more productive. Our goal is to simplify your work, so we’ve added one of your favorite apps to our integrations arsenal. Moreover, based on quality analysis and customer feedback, we’ve optimized Salesmate’s import functionality to transfer data that matters to you quickly.
Xero integration makes managing billing and invoices easier
Salesmate-Xero integration simplifies the tedious task of managing billing as well as invoices and provides a streamlined view of all your financial records. Now you don’t need to toggle between applications for collecting revenue-critical data. You can easily view the complete contact information and the status of their invoices, payments, and estimates without leaving your CRM.
- Want to see all your online invoices in one place? Get it automatically fetched and streamlined for each contact, company, and deal in Salesmate.
- Don’t miss out on any important data; get a real-time view of your billing and quotes.
- Take action in real-time by tracking the financial details of your associated contact, deals, and companies.
- Need an invoice from the past? Find it on the timeline.
Check out more information on Salesmate – Xero integration from here.
A faster, better, and powerful import engine
At your requests, we have revamped our import engine to make it more powerful than before.
What can you do with the new improvised import engine?
- Import files up to 25 MB or 50,000 records.
- Easily import activities (tasks) with the new engine.
- Import multiple record types(entities) in a single file. (For instance, your exported file has contact, company, and deal information in a single file, and you don’t know how to break it, then don’t worry. You can import everything together now.)
- Import data in different date formats without any hassle
- Through data previews, easily find out if you are on the right track, and all the data is mapped as per your need.
- Now you can choose to append or overwrite new values to the present data in the system for multi-select and tag fields.
- Better handling for blank values; you can choose to skip those if the field’s data is already present in the system.
- Made a mistake in importing the data? You can revert it within 48 hours of the import time.
- Whether you want to upload a CSV, XLS, or XLSX file, the choice is entirely yours.
- With multiple options, decide what you want to do with duplicate records while importing data.
Learn more on how to import data into Salesmate using the new import engine from our support article.
Keep engaging your contacts while on the go
Whether you are using the web app or the mobile app, we want you to have the best experience with Salesmate CRM. So we’ve made the feature-rich mobile app more powerful by adding productivity and campaigning features.
- Easily schedule and send bulk text campaigns.
- Schedule and send bulk email campaigns without any hassle.
- Don’t miss any opportunity with an easy call back for missed calls from unknown numbers.
Our team at Salesmate is constantly working to make your CRM more beneficial for you. Keep providing your valuable feedback, and we will continue meeting your expectations.
You may also enjoy these
Inbound sales guide: Why it should be your top priority in 2023?
In today's digital age, the business landscape has completely changed. And it has also affected the way we connect...25 Min read
ANUM sales qualification: All you need to know!
According to a study, 22% of sales reps reported sales qualification as the most challenging part of their sales...9 Min read
MQL Vs. SQL Vs. PQL: What’s the difference?
21% of salespeople and marketers are unsatisfied with their current lead qualification...11 Min read
How to close a sales call on the phone? [5 simple steps]
About 60% of prospects say 'no' at least four times before saying...16 Min read
What is incremental sales? Definition and formula
Marketing is all about being memorable to potential...7 Min read
Start winning deals and life-long customers
- A single platform for marketing, sales, and customer success
- Save more than 40% money on multiple subscriptions & integrations
- A single source of data for your entire business
- Industry-best automation to save you hours everyday!
- Start with a risk-free 15 days trial, and pick from pricing plans starting at just $12/user/month.
An avid writer who likes to explore new fields and research about interesting subjects. She is a versatile content developer who plays with words to express her thoughts. Calm, carefree and creative are the words that describes her the best.