We are constantly working to make your day-to-day experience with Salesmate more productive. Our goal is to simplify your work, so we’ve added one of your favorite apps to our integrations arsenal. Moreover, based on quality analysis and customer feedback, we’ve optimized Salesmate’s import functionality to transfer data that matters to you quickly.
Xero integration makes managing billing and invoices easier
Salesmate-Xero integration simplifies the tedious task of managing billing as well as invoices and provides a streamlined view of all your financial records. Now you don’t need to toggle between applications for collecting revenue-critical data. You can easily view the complete contact information and the status of their invoices, payments, and estimates without leaving your CRM.
- Want to see all your invoices in one place? Get it automatically fetched and streamlined for each contact, company, and deal in Salesmate.
- Don’t miss out on any important data; get a real-time view of your billing and quotes.
- Take action in real-time by tracking the financial details of your associated contact, deals, and companies.
- Need an invoice from the past? Find it on the timeline.
Check out more information on Salesmate – Xero integration from here.
A faster, better, and powerful import engine
At your requests, we have revamped our import engine to make it more powerful than before.
What can you do with the new improvised import engine?
- Import files up to 25 MB or 50,000 records.
- Easily import activities (tasks) with the new engine.
- Import multiple record types(entities) in a single file. (For instance, your exported file has contact, company, and deal information in a single file, and you don’t know how to break it, then don’t worry. You can import everything together now.)
- Import data in different date formats without any hassle
- Through data previews, easily find out if you are on the right track, and all the data is mapped as per your need.
- Now you can choose to append or overwrite new values to the present data in the system for multi-select and tag fields.
- Better handling for blank values; you can choose to skip those if the field’s data is already present in the system.
- Made a mistake in importing the data? You can revert it within 48 hours of the import time.
- Whether you want to upload a CSV, XLS, or XLSX file, the choice is entirely yours.
- With multiple options, decide what you want to do with duplicate records while importing data.
Learn more on how to import data into Salesmate using the new import engine from our support article.
Keep engaging your contacts while on the go
Whether you are using the web app or the mobile app, we want you to have the best experience with Salesmate CRM. So we’ve made the feature-rich mobile app more powerful by adding productivity and campaigning features.
- Easily schedule and send bulk text campaigns.
- Schedule and send bulk email campaigns without any hassle.
- Don’t miss any opportunity with an easy call back for missed calls from unknown numbers.
Our team at Salesmate is constantly working to make your CRM more beneficial for you. Keep providing your valuable feedback, and we will continue meeting your expectations.
Learn Cold Email Techniques that will Grow Your Business!
We built two consulting agency businesses from scratch using these techniques.