Salesmate strives to bring enhanced user experience with constant improvements and product updates. In this product update, Salesmate and DocuSign integration enable you to get signatures faster, track document statuses, and, once signed, then execute further automation or workflows as per your need.
Manual paperwork and manually following up with the right person to get a signature can take lots of your essential time. Therefore, Salesmate has integrated with DocuSign to enable your sales and marketing departments to create documents or agreements and get them e-signed quickly. While DocuSign automates the eSignature process, Salesmate helps you manage your sales cycle from one place and take the next steps once the documents are signed.
You can create a new DocuSign envelope within Salesmate from the Contact, Company, or Deal’s detail page. Once the envelope is prepared, it will include all required information from Salesmate so that you can quickly send it out from DocuSign.
Key features of this integration
- Choose who can create and view the DocuSign documents from Salesmate.
- Auto-pull the contact information required for sending the documents.
- Select any of pre-associated files associated with a contact or upload from your machine to create a new envelope.
- Choose the recipients (single or multiple) and set their signing order or signing roles as per the requirement.
- View document status directly inside Salesmate. E.g., Sent, Received, Completed, Voided
- All deal-related documents will be auto associated with their primary contact and company.
- View detailed documents with a single click.
- Run workflows when a document is accepted or rejected.
Find out how you can integrate DocuSign with Salesmate CRM here.
Fill up this form to get a personalized onboarding experience from experts.
Our team at Salesmate will keep bringing more such updates so you can have an enhanced experience. Please keep sharing your valuable feedback so we can exceed your expectations.
Till then, keep selling!
Not a Salesmate user yet? Try it for free for 15 days and experience best-in-class CRM for your business.