The key to building a loyal customer base is staying connected with them at every touchpoint. So, along with focusing on sales-ready leads, you also need to nurture your leads that are early in the buyer stage.
By creating lead nurturing strategies that engage with prospects, provide personalized solutions, and share valuable information helps you eventually increase your conversion rate.
So, you must be wondering how lead nurturing can help you increase your revenue? Well, you’d be surprised by the outcome and the importance of lead nurturing!
Lead nurturing is highly crucial for every business, and I’ll let these statistics speak for themselves.
General lead nurturing statistics
- Nurtured leads tend to make 47% larger purchases than leads that aren’t nurtured.
One of the main benefits of lead nurturing is that it allows you to stay connected with your prospects and customers at every touchpoint. Therefore, when you nurture your qualified leads, they’re more likely to make a purchase compared to the non-nurtured leads, making your lead generation efforts successful.
- 80% of new leads never convert into sales, due to the lack of lead nurturing.
When a lead visits your website, it’s not necessary that they’re going to make a purchase right away. In fact, many sales leads don’t make a purchase for months after visiting the website. So, when you stay consistent and nurture your leads, the brand name will be present in their mind.
- Nurtured leads have a 23% shorter sales cycle.
- Companies that have expertise in lead nurturing generate 50% more sales-ready leads and at 33% lower cost.
- 65% of marketers haven’t implemented lead nurturing yet.
One of the main reasons why your customers aren’t growing is that you aren’t nurturing your leads. The above statistic shows that more than half of marketers haven’t even implemented lead nurturing yet, hence missing out on important opportunities.
- 50% of buyers pick the vendor that responds quickly, hence making the process of lead nurturing essential.
When it comes to connecting with your prospects, it’s crucial to stay alert and respond right away. You can use live chat software to connect with your website visitors in real-time and respond instantly to their queries.
- Lead nurturing emails have 4-10 times more response rates compared to email blasts.
B2B lead nurturing statistics
- Over 35% of B2B marketers have implemented a lead nurturing strategy.
B2B sector has been growing tremendously, so if you want to stay afloat in the competitive market, you need to revamp your lead nurturing program. Based on the above statistics, there is a vast scope in terms of implementing a lead nurturing strategy.
- Landing pages are used by 68% of B2B companies to nurture leads and improve conversion.
Landing pages are highly crucial when it comes to increasing conversion, as their intent is very specific, and most of them are ready to buy.
- More than 80% of B2B leads on social media are from LinkedIn.
Social media plays a vital role in increasing brand awareness and nurturing leads, especially on LinkedIn. This social media platform is very effective for capturing and nurturing more leads.
Lead nurturing challenges statistics
- One of the most common challenges for 58% of marketers is creating relevant content for lead nurturing campaigns.
Creating highly targeted and personalized content is difficult, so as a result, nurturing your leads can also become challenging. By automating your lead nurturing process, you can execute personalized campaigns and target your leads.
- Another drawback faced by 32% of marketers is personalizing the campaigns.
- 29% of businesses find segmenting lead data to be difficult when executing lead nurturing.
- Multi-channel integration issue is faced by 31% of companies due to inefficient lead nurturing CRM.
- 16% of marketers have mentioned that the timing of lead nurturing is one of the main obstacles they’re facing.
When you’re sending emails to your leads, you need to ensure that you send the emails at the right time and day. Moreover, you also need to consider the time difference if your target audience is in another country. Based on these criteria, you can schedule and execute your lead nurturing campaigns.
Lead nurturing automation statistics
- Only 5% of marketers have implemented marketing automation for their lead nurturing process.
- 91% of users have agreed that marketing automation is crucial to successfully nurture leads across various channels.
To provide an omnichannel experience, marketing automation is the right choice for businesses. With this feature, you can create trigger-based automation journeys that will help you stay engaged with your leads and customers/
- Companies have experienced a 451% increase in qualified leads after using automation.
- 74% of marketers have mentioned that the main benefit of automation in lead nurturing is to save time.
- The majority of marketers use automation to nurture and generate more leads.
Marketers have multiple tasks on their hands, so it becomes difficult to manage everything manually. And this is where marketing automation comes into the picture. By applying marketing automation, you can not only save time by also improve overall productivity.
Create a hassale-free lead nurturing process!
Try Salesmate's Marketing Automation to improve your lead nurturing process and drive more conversions.Start your free trial
Most important channels for lead nurturing
Lead nurturing can be executed through different channels and help you reach different target audiences. However, there are certain lead nurturing channels that have proven to be most effective for marketers.
- The first and most effective lead nurturing channel is email, which is preferred by 78% of marketers. It’s a direct and professional way to build strong connections with your audience.
- Next on the list is your website, which can help you bring in 48% of leads. So, you need to ensure that the content you add to your website is relevant to your target audience.
- Social media also plays a crucial role in helping you nurture leads, as it has 38% potential to bring in new leads and nurture them.
- Blogs are mainly shared for increasing brand awareness, but they can also be a part of lead nurturing strategies.
Most effective lead nurturing content types
If you’re wondering what kind of lead nurturing content you need to generate, then these statistics will help you make an informed decision.
- White papers are 83% effective when you’re trying to nurture your leads. So, by creating targeted content through white papers, you can easily target your potential leads and turn them into paying customers.
- e-Books can also be utilized as lead nurturing content, as they do provide high value to the audience on a specific content type. This helps you guide your leads through the sales funnel.
- Webinars are 63% effective, while infographics can help you nurture 22% of your leads, followed by videos, as the visual content engages your audience.
So, implement lead nurturing in your business strategy and witness exponential growth! Along with lead generation, you also need to focus on your lead nurturing process. Check out these best lead nurturing software that can help you grow your customer base.
You can use a lead generation CRM software to reach out to prospects, generate ton of leads from multiple channels, and also nurture the same to grow your sales.
Based on these statistics, you can comprehend how important lead nurturing is for every business. This practice will help you gain customers for life and strengthen your connection.
Start nurturing your leads if you want to take your business to next level while growing your customer base.
You may also enjoy these
In today's digital age, the business landscape has completely changed. And it has also affected the way we connect...25 Min read
Make sales sexy again 😉
- Save at least 50% on subscriptions and integrations.
- Save 30% more time for your sales team.
- Choose a CRM trusted by 5000+ businesses.