Google drive is a web-based file hosting utility provided by Google, and almost everyone knows that. It allows instant invitation to view, download, and collaborate on all the files, permissible by the user.
And if you are using it for your business, then here is a good news. Salesmate now provides integration with Google drive. So that you can have a hassle free management of your common business documents.
What are the benefits of using Google Drive with Salesmate?
Out of the many benefits, here are the few mentioned one.
- Efficiency: With the Salesmate integration, you can upload single file in Google Driveand share it across multiple records, hence increasing your efficiency.
- Fresh Data: The latest version of doc is always linked with your records, so that you and your teammates have fresh information available on your finger tips.
- Quick Editing: Google drive provides online document editing functionality. And its integration with Salesmate record gives you the freedom of editing them from Salesmate itself, using quick file previews.
- Faster File Uploads: You can upload files to Google drive on the fly. Just select Google Drive option at time of uploading files and you can upload multiple files together with ease.
- Accessibility: You can easily access file using Salesmate or Google Drive. Googledrive also comes with local drive sync and native apps too. So you can also access and update your files without any issues.
- Find out more here: https://www.salesmate.io/integration/google-drive-crm/
You may also enjoy these
It’s 2023, and Salesmate team is so excited! But before that, we should pause, look back, and evaluate...6 Min read
This May, Salesmate is bringing Formula Fields, that’ll help you create custom formulas and use them for various...4 Min read
With more than 95% open rate, SMS is still one of the trusted channels to deliver crucial messages for...2 Min read