Being a real estate agent means juggling various tasks. Such activities put you in an endless cycle of busy work. You ultimately lose those precious moments that could have been spent selling. Worry not, we have listed out various productivity tools that will help save real estate agents’ time.
Top Real Estate Productivity Tools to Close More Deals
Boomerang helps users write an email and schedule it to be delivered at the perfect time. With this productivity tool, real estate agents can also add email reminder.
- The in-built handy calendar picker or the text box that understands language like ’’next Monday’’ help Boomerang recognizes when the user wants to send the email.
- Boomerang reminds you if you do not hear back.
- It provides users with a cleaner inbox and the backup of important messages!
- This way users can keep their email messages out of their inbox until they need them.
For real estate agents, a clutter-free and clean mailbox is crucial for keeping all the essential conversation at one place.
- There are times when the agents must follow up within a specific period after contacting the prospect.
- The user has the liberty of setting reminders ’’if nobody replies.’’
- This helps the agents keep a tab on their email conversations and makes sure that no communication attempt falls through the crack. This is important for the follow-up procedures.
This productive app is also available for your mobile devices.
Slack enables real estate agents to have enhanced and clutter-free communication, helping them become more productive.
Real estate agents run around for meetings and take random notes, manage documents and exchange numerous emails.
In this fast-paced environment, it is really easy to lose the communication channel or track the source of information in the pile of unkempt data.
Slack, an intuitive messaging app helps you be more productive while communicating with your team.
- It streamlines your communication with the team.
- Adds participants to individual conversations and share files.
- Also accessible via iOS, Android and windows devices.
This means you can communicate seamlessly with your team, no matter where you are!
When we write on something as crucial as ’’saving time’’ for Real Estate Agents, we could not resist but include ourselves!
Opting the right CRM for real estate agents will result in saving a huge amount of time on daily basis. Salesmate’s CRM helps realtors in managing contacts, automate activities and stay organized with a smooth sales pipeline.
Salesmate CRM allows real estate agents in uplifting their business and stay a step ahead of their competition by closing more deals in lesser amount of time. Salesmate is pretty good at syncing with all other cloud-based apps and tools as a cloud-based tool.
If you are using any marketing app like Mailchimp, connect them with Salesmate and sync all your contacts in real time.
This means you can access updated information whenever you need it.
There are loads of features that will come in handy for any real estate agent.
If you are looking for an all-around solution for their real estate sales management, Salesmate CRM is your tool.
The user interface is clean and subtle.
It is a tool that helps with various sales tasks management too.
As Bounce Exchange puts it, at least 90% of your website visitors will never come back after their initial visit.
This means you are under immense pressure to make that crucial first impression on your website visitors.
Being in the real estate industry, you will agree that a responsive and intriguing website of your real estate management services is the best tool to lure clients.
LeadPages is the real estate tool that you need for making an impact on your potential clients (website visitors).
How LeadPages help you achieve you ask?
Well, LeadPages allows you to create and launch high-converting landing pages in a short amount of time.
LeadPages has hundreds of templates to choose from.
In addition to that, it has a welcome gate for specifically greeting your first-time website visitors.
What this feature also does is profiles your visitors.
Collection of the important contact information being its primary objective which you can use for your future references.
Teamwork enables you to see everything in one place so you can effortlessly
manage your team, projects, clients, and freelancers.
Teamwork gives you the tools and reports you need to maximize resources and
never miss a billable minute again.
Get a bird’s eye view of every project, from milestones to project planning,
budgeting, time tracking, and more.
Teamwork offers multiple-time collaboration-enhancing features to make you
feel more efficient.
- Streamline projects with automation and get your time back.
- Use boards to automate your workflow.
- Use filters to view your project information through different customized lenses.
Everything you need can be found in one place with Teamwork!
6. Yoast SEO
When we are talking about websites, how can we forget this unique SEO tool for everyone.
One of those productivity tools makes your website visible to your potential clients.
Yoast SEO tool for WordPress helps you decide if your content is Google-friendly or not.
- It helps agents decide the various actions that can be carried out to maximize the view of their latest estate listings.
- Yoast displays some pretty important points when you put up your content on WordPress.
- It helps agents follow the correct writing and content format before it gets published for potential clients.
- A simple tool that gives an easy fix to the SEO aspects on a web page and makes Google happy with your website content.
DocuSign is a great real estate activities management solution for real estate agents.
- The in-built tools help the agents manage their real estate transactions.
- A centralized system to store and access every data and document.
With features such as regulatory compliance and document encryption, DocuSign helps the agents save crucial time.
The electronic signature feature helps the agents accelerate transactions by allowing secure and well-managed cloud storage of the signed documents.
Did we say cloud?
Yes, it means documents can be signed from any location, at any given time, and on any device without any hassle or delay.
All these features drill down to one thing! Less wastage of their precious time and more deal closures.
8. Google Drive
Google Drive is on of the productivity tools for real estate agents, especially if you share files with more than one person.
Google Drive is the perfect solution for storing and sharing files and official documents in the cloud.
Google Drive allows you seamless options of sharing your files
- You can share them to the public, or specifically to those who have the document link.
- You can authorize how they can interact with the document.
- Give them the freedom of editing the document or restrict the rights to just view or suggest any changes.
Are you looking to be productive while storing and organizing your documents in the cloud?
Are looking to have collaborations with fellow agents and the clients
Google Drive is the that productivity tool for you.
BoomTown, a real estate marketing software helps real estate professionals market their properties to maximize exposure to future buyers.
This end-to-end web marketing system combines various features such as
- lead generation
- CRM software
- consumer-facing websites
This way it maximizes the overall productivity of real estate agents.
There is no shortcut to the hard work that goes into collecting the data required for a business.
However, having support of various productivity tools lets you guide all your efforts in the correct and most productive direction.
Our target of writing this article was simple, allow people in the real estate business to know about these productivity tools.
While helping a potential client decide their property, you will be able to multitask your way throughout the day.
Speed up your sales process with all-in-one CRM made for real estate business. Also, you can check out the comparison of BoomTown vs Real Geeks vs Salesmate to find out the difference and get the best CRM that helps you in your business
With Salesmate, stay organized and manage all your deals without any hassle and get more contracts signed in less time.
You may also enjoy these
In today's digital age, the business landscape has completely changed. And it has also affected the way we connect...25 Min read
Make sales sexy again 😉
- Save at least 50% on subscriptions and integrations.
- Save 30% more time for your sales team.
- Choose a CRM trusted by 5000+ businesses.