In our previous product update article, we gave you a glimpse of what’s coming in this month. This post specifically revolves around a very crucial feature that we all are very excited about.
We are proud to announce that Power Dialer is officially accessible to our users in the freshly-introduced Boost Plan.
Power Dialer is one of the most demanded features by businesses to ace their calling game. And it has been Salesmate’s top priority from the moment we got the first request from our customer.
Our teams put a lot of thoughts on how we can offer Power Dialer, and we came up with a much better idea!
But first, let’s talk about Power Dialer in-detail.
Power Dialer is an advanced calling functionality that automates your dialing process, so sales reps do not have to manually dial every phone number. Power Dialer simply calls the chosen contacts/prospects one after another and leaves you with the highest level of productivity.
Power Dialer is an extremely easy feature to use. You need to select your preferred call activities from the Activity List View using checkboxes.
Once you do that, you can clearly see the “Start Queue” button in the grid header. Hit that button, and Power Dialer is in motion.
1. Power Dialer will take you to the relevant record screen before making each call, so you can look at everything important about the Deal or Contact or Company.
2. Power Dialer will wait for a specific number of seconds (of course, you will decide this) before making the call. The wait time allows you to skim through the details you want to discuss on the call.
3. You can Pause the queue if you need more time before the call or want to take a short break.
4. You can Reschedule the call in case the meeting is pushed. You can also Skip the call if that’s not the best time for your prospect.
5. Once you hit the Complete button after the call, it will automatically log activity as completed in your activity timeline.
6. In the cases of unanswered calls, you can also use the Voicemail Drop feature to leave the prerecorded message.
Power Dialer is actually a part of a much larger feature, and we are calling it “Smart Queue”.
Basically, Smart Queue allows you to create a series of activities that you want to perform one after another. It will automatically run the chosen activities in sequence, so you don’t have to manually go through the process!
For example; you want to “Call Andy”, “Email Judy”, and “Follow-up with Ryan” today. Choose these activities and start the Smart Queue.
You will be redirected to Andy’s record first. Once the call is done with Andy, the next stop is Judy’s record, and so on…
You don’t have the struggle of manually choosing every activity anymore. Salesmate will do that for you.
With that being said, you can practically design your entire day with Smart Queue.
No distractions, no time waste, finishing your business all at once!
Hey, you can find more about Power Dialer and Smart Queue from our support article.