The integration between Salesmate CRM and MPZMail will enable our users to synchronize their Salesmate contacts with MPZMail – email marketing and automation platform. With this integration in place, all your future contacts will auto-sync, so you do not need to shuffle between two systems. Our exciting new integration with MPZMail intends to help businesses in various manners.
If you have been struggling to create various segments of your contacts into separate groups for delivering your sales and marketing content with utmost precision, then this update will bring relief to you. Divide your contacts into various groups based on your target audience and share content to engage or educate them about your brand.
- Use MPZMail integration to send out email newsletters in a strategic and timely manner to all your segmented groups at regular intervals.
- Create follow-up activities inside Salesmate CRM based on the interactions recipients have with your email newsletters (email opened, link clicked, content downloaded, etc).
- Track your outreach performance with the detailed reports inside MPZMail.
- Use the templates inside MPZMail and provide a professional look to all your outreach emails.
- Using the segmented email addresses, create a smart drip sequence.
- Send out sales and marketing emails as part of specific drip sequences.
- Choose to stop sending emails to recipients who have already replied to your emails.
All-in-all, our users will greatly benefit with this integration because it balances the workload on the marketers aiming to achieve better and timely visibility of their content. Flawless and smart marketing automation combined with drip sequence will enable you to showcase your important feature updates, company news and provide an opportunity to cross-sell and upsell.
Want to know more on how this integration works, check out our help portal.
Check out our integration page here.
You may also enjoy these
This February, Salesmate is introducing a new feature and five product improvements. We’re...2 Min read